Choosing a rubbish removal Sydney service should be easy – but things are not always as simple as they should be.
We recently had a new client who contacted a number of service providers for quotes to have a couple of sofas removed from a residential property. Some quotes were astronomically high; some providers were not available for two weeks. Some refused to come if there were steps involved or if navigation out of the residence was at all tricky. One quote was ridiculously low, but the provider was not available for a month – and this provider is notorious for quoting low but being unavailable. This makes all other providers appear to be committing highway robbery – yet in reality, rubbish removal does cost money. Dumping fees alone are quite high. The cheapest rubbish removal service is not necessarily the best.
In the end the client found the best Sydney rubbish removal service and was satisfied with the prompt, friendly, and professional service delivered.
Here are six important questions to ask when choosing a rubbish removal service:
- Are you experienced? – a professional service that knows what it is doing is imperative
- Do you cover my area? – check early in negotiations that the rubbish removal service will cover your suburb, and that issues like living in a high rise, having steps, or heavy items will not be an issue.
- Are you available when needed? – often rubbish removal is required on short notice. Is the provider available on the day and time you require?
- Do you lift, load, and clean up? – a great rubbish removal service will not only load and take away your rubbish; they will leave your premises clean and tidy.
- Do you collect all types of rubbish? – check in advance that what you need removed will be taken. Special attention needs to be given to construction waste, hazardous waste, mattresses, and asbestos, and not all providers take all types of rubbish.
- How much rubbish will you collect? Is the truck going to be big enough to remove your load? Is a small load too small for the rubbish removers to be bothered?
For premium service delivered with friendliness and professionalism, choose AA Adonis Rubbish Removals in Sydney. We come to your premises, sort and load, take away your rubbish, and leave your space neat and tidy. We serve business, residential, industry, and high rise clients. (Note that we don’t handle hazardous waste or asbestos). No amount of rubbish is too large or too small. We also dispose of your unwanted stuff in an environmentally sustainable way. Call Andrew today.