For same day rubbish removal in Pymble, call call AA Adonis Rubbish Removals on 0418 671 297 for the cheapest and best service in Sydney.
Located in the local government area of Ku-ring-gai Council, Pymble is a leafy suburb in Sydney’s northwest, sixteen kilometres from the Sydney central business district. In the early days of Sydney Colony, Pymble was a major supplier of timber and agricultural produce. Today Pymble is an appealing residential suburb with heritage homes, tree-lined streets, parks and nature reserves. It is an affluent area.
Ku-ring-gai Council is committed to not only the residents of the area, but also to maintaining bushland and local waterways.
Ku-ring-gai Council Waste Removal plans and initiatives include:
- Household kerbside rubbish, recycling, and green waste collection
- White goods kerbside cleanup (booked privately)
- General kerbside cleanup (booked privately)
- Mobile chipping service (February, May, August, and November)
- Chemical Clean Out
- Encourages reporting of illegal dumping
- Computer and Television Recycling
- Toner Cartridge disposal at Council Chambers
- Mobile Phone disposal at Council Chambers
- Drop off of Needles, Syringes, and Medicines at designated local Pharmacies
- Information and Guidance regarding Asbestos handling and removal
- Ku-ring-gai Compost Revolution
- Worm Farming
- Promotion of the Environment Protection Authority’s Love Food Hate Waste Initiative
After Pymble Rubbish Removal is undertaken by the local council, where does the waste go?
General waste is taken to the Clyde Transfer Terminal, where it is compacted and loaded into shipping containers. These are transported to the Woodlawn Bioreactor Landfill, operated by Veolia and located at Tarago, NSW. This landfill hastens the waste decomposition process and captures gases which are then converted to green electricity and fed into the power grid.
Recycling is sorted at a Rydalmere facility and passed onto other service providers for processing. Green waste is delivered to the Kimbriki waste management centre at Ingleside and processed by Australian Native Landscapes. It is shredded, composted, and after twenty weeks is ready for sale as mulch.
If you live in the Pymble area and you have rubbish, junk, or unwanted items to dispose of, take care of most of it at once and call AA Adonis Rubbish Removals. We offer (in most cases) a same day service. Our friendly and professional team will come to your door, load and remove all of your unwanted goods, including furniture, green waste, and recycling (no asbestos or hazardous waste), and leave your space clean and tidy. We sort and dispose of each item in the most environmentally sustainable way, recycling or donating where possible.
Call Andrew today for a quote or a pick up.