Longueville is a suburb on Sydney’s Lower North Shore, and it is governed by the Municipality of Lane Cove. Longueville is predominantly residential, and is a small suburb situated by the Lane Cove River on the peninsula between Woodford Bay and Tambourine Bay. It was, in the past, a home to many manufacturing enterprises. Today, Longueville is ranked as Sydney’s fourth most expensive suburb in which to buy property.
Managed by Lane Cove Council, waste and rubbish removal services and incentives in Longueville include:
- Weekly household waste kerbside collection
- Fortnightly recycling kerbside collection
- Fortnightly green and vegetation waste kerbside bin collection – food scraps are not accepted.
- Worm Farming and Composting information and incentives
- Love Food Hate Waste Program
- Plastic bag recycling at Coles Supermarkets
- Fridge Buyback program
- Mobile Muster at various locations
- Battery Recycling at the Lane Cove Administration Centre
- Light Bulb collection at the Lane Cove Administration Centre
- Timber Recycling Scheme
- Mattress Recycling funded by the EPA Better Waste Recycling Fund
- Council e-waste collection days 0 items accepted include computers and printers, gaming consoles. Microwaves, clock radios, small appliances, cabling, cameras, speakers, TV’s, DVDs and VHS tapes, household batteries.
- Free computer and TV drop off zone at SITA
- EPA Chemical Cleanout
- Waste Management at Ryde and Artarmon Transfer Stations
- Asbestos Awareness
Alternatively, AA Adonis Rubbish Removals is delighted to provide services to Sydney’s Lower North Shore, including rubbish removals in Longueville and surrounding suburbs. Don’t wait for your next scheduled council cleanup or recycling day! Call Andrew today!