Often, when it’s time for a big clean up, people choose to order a skip bin. It might be before a move, before or during a renovation, or it’s simply time to get rid of a massive pile of unwanted stuff. Skip bins, however, often aren’t the best – or most cost effective – option.
Why not, you ask?
- Skip bins often require permits from the local council – which takes time to arrange. This means extra costs over and above that of hiring the bin.
- When you hire a skip, you pay the rental on it (for time you have it) as well as additional costs for excess weight over and above that stated at time of booking.
- Heavy and bulky items can be difficult to fit into a skip
- The neighbours will commonly use (and fill) your skip under cover of darkness – and often with nasty things which will smell or get you into trouble with the skip hire company.
- Many items cannot be placed into a skip. Some companies don’t allow concrete, mattresses, tyres, etc.
- Estimating the required skip size is tricky. You may wind up renting a skip too small for our needs or one too large and hence wasting money.
- Skip bins are very unsightly.
- Skip bins can attract rats and insects.
There is a better way to say goodbye to your rubbish.
We are proud to offer the perfect alternative to a skip bin for getting rid of your trash. AA Adonis is the premium service provider of rubbish removals in Sydney. We come to you and do all of the hard work. We offer a convenient, professional, friendly and impressive same day service, and we efficiently and promptly come, load, and take your rubbish away. We always leave your property clean, neat and tidy. From deceased estates, commercial spaces, and residential properties, no job is too big or too small.
No more unsightly, expensive, or smelly skip bins. No more paying for more than you need. And even better, we will do our best to recycle everything we possibly can from your rubbish. So do yourself and the environment a favour: call AA Adonis today for all rubbish removals in Sydney.