Bondi Beach (Bondi Bay) is a Sydney suburb located seven kilometres east of the Sydney city CBD, and it is governed by the Waverly Local Council government area. It incorporates the iconic Sydney beach itself, which is amongst this country’s most popular tourist destinations. The suburb also houses a bustling commercial area as well as residential precincts. Bondi Beach is surrounded by Bondi, North Bondi and Bondi Junction.
Rubbish Removal in Bondi Beach is supplied by Waverly Council.
As well as the regular weekly kerbside collection service for rubbish removal in Bondi, the local council offers the following services:
- Two pre-booked council kerbside cleanups each year, per household. The council will collect whitegoods, furniture, mattresses and bed ensembles, and general household items.
Not accepted are household garbage, recyclable materials, oil heaters, hot water heaters, chemicals, paints, solvents, car parts, fire extinguishers, gas cylinders, asbestos, sand, soil, rock, construction materials, commercial or industrial waste, or large rolls of carpet.
Additional collections may be booked for a nominal fee.
- Commercial Waste and Recycling Services
- E-waste collection events are held twice annually.
- Chemical Clean Out – free drop-off service
- Battery Recycling Program
- Community Sharps Disposal at local participating pharmacies
- Free mattress recycling
- Fridge Buyback Program
- Composting and Worm farming, with free advice and guidelines available in Bondi from Waverly Council
- Community Compost Bins
- Incentives to report illegal dumping
- Beach beautification program
You can also call on AA Adonis Rubbish Removals for any Bondi or Bondi Beach rubbish removal, usually to be collected on the same day. We take all waste, with the exception of hazardous waste, foodstuffs, and asbestos. Our collection is prompt, professional, and your unwanted goods will be disposed of in the most environmentally friendly and sustainable way possible.