How long has it been since you’ve had a big clean up at home? We mean emptying the garage, clearing out the garden shed, and going through cupboards and closets getting rid of old or unwanted stuff. You might think about basic rubbish removal in Bronte, but what about the everyday stuff that really accumulates?
Even if you’re not a hoarder (and that is a whole other topic), the fact is that it’s likely you’re surrounded by stuff. Our consumerist society and modern life means that almost all of us accumulate just too much. What you might not realise it that, while it momentarily feels good to buy or get stuff; it actually creates stress being surrounded by too much. And more people are discovering for themselves how beneficial a more minimalistic approach to living can be.
A home (or work space) that is neat, tidy, and uncluttered is like a breath of fresh air. Clutter, on the other hand, makes us feel disorganised, and you will literally lose energy and vitality if you’re surrounded by too much stuff. Energy needs to be able to flow – and with a clear space, you will feel a lot happier and a lot healthier.
How Can I Clear to De-Stress?
Simple tips include:
- Regularly mow lawns and weed garden beds (or have someone do it for you).
- Have trees trimmed
- Clear out your garage and get rid of unwanted things that are broken or that you don’t want or need.
- Recycle old newspapers, magazines, glass bottles, cans, etc
- Donate or pass on old books you don’t absolutely love or intend to read again
- Cull your wardrobe and donate good quality clothing you no longer wear
- Throw out all broken or chipped crockery, glassware, and appliances.
- If you have more than one of something, donate or give away
- Read news and magazines online
- Borrow books from the library in favour of buying them. Or get an e-reader
- Donate or give away old or unwanted good quality children’s toys and baby supplies
- Get rid of old towels, sheets with holes, etc.
- Don’t accept hand me downs from parents etc that you don’t really want.
AA Adonis Rubbish Removals is a professional rubbish removal Bronte service and we operate elsewhere throughout Sydney. We sort, load, clear and remove all non-hazardous rubbish including household rubbish, office rubbish, and green waste and deceased estates. We recycle or donate as much as possible.
Call Andrew today on 0418 671 297 for a booking or no-obligation quote.