If you’ve ever moved house, you know it’s a perfect opportunity to have an enormous clean out, getting rid of old, shabby, and unwanted stuff. It’s also the perfect time to call in professionals for rubbish removals in Rushcutters Bay to help with at least part of the job.
Here are some tips for conquering the task of a pre-move clean out…
- Start early. The hardest part of packing is determining what you will take with you on your move and what it’s time to say goodbye to. As soon as you know you will be moving, begin a gradual process of assessing each and every item you own.
- If you don’t love it, if it’s not useful, and if you no longer want it, get rid of it.
- If you have multiples of one item, keep the best one and cut down on the others.
- If you’ve not used it in more than a year (or you can’t even remember when you last used it), get rid of it.
- If it’s broken, throw it away.
- Be ruthless with your wardrobe – donate anything you don’t wear or don’t love to charity.
- Throw away all expired pantry items and anything that is beyond its best in the fridge.
- Take all expired medications and cosmetics to your pharmacy for proper disposal.
- Recycle all old magazines and newspapers.
- Donate unwanted books to charity organisations or give to other willing recipients
- Organise paperwork and keep only what you really need.
- Embrace a more minimalist way of living with less stuff! It’s incredibly liberating…
Call Andrew at AA Adonis Rubbish Removals today for help with all rubbish removal in Rushcutters Bay and elsewhere throughout the Sydney metropolitan area. AA Adonis Rubbish Removals offers a great option for fast and effective professional rubbish removal, with a friendly and professional same day service. Unlike many skip bin and other operators, we dispose of your unwanted goods in an environmentally sustainable way, recycling as much as possible and donating good quality goods to reuse centres or charity enterprises.