Waste management presents many challenges. Too much rubbish is clogging up landfills, landfill locations are becoming fewer, and too few people recycle. We consume so much with little thought to what happens to our waste at the end of the day – and this can be detrimental to the environment and the community in a variety of ways.
Rubbish and rubbish removal in Sydney City is a prime example. Local Government Councils as well as various private contractors (including AA Adonis Rubbish Removals) help keep the city clean and waste-free.
The volume of rubbish generated in Sydney City and surrounding suburbs continues to rise and this is costly for all.
What does the future hold for waste collection and management?
- Divert waste from landfill to recycling facilities (for aluminium, steel, plastics, paper goods, glass, wood, etc.
- Divert food waste that is still consumable to charitable organisations such as OzHarvest, Foodbank, and Secondbite
- Non-edible food waste diverted to waste facilities that use anaerobic technologies to convert inedible food to fertilisers
- Establishment of partnerships between companies and rubbish removal service providers
- Incentives to reduce, reuse, and recycle
- Divert rubbish to reusing and repurposing schemes
- Incentives for citizens and corporate organisations to produce less waste
- Sustainable e-waste disposal and recycling schemes
- Educating students, employees and citizens on sustainable waste disposal and reducing waste.
For sustainable rubbish removal in Sydney City and surrounds, and to know that the most up to date technologies for waste disposal are being employed for the benefit of the environment, call AA Adonis Rubbish Removals on 0418 671 297. We come to your location and take it all away on your behalf, disposing responsibly. We are the best in the business!